A Spiritual Home
We are privileged at St Anthony's to have a vibrant Spiritual Home. This life is supported and strengthened in a number of ways.
Amongst these are:
- The opportunity to receive the Eucharist and hear the Word of God every Sunday and a number of times during the week.
- The celebration of the Sacrament of Baptism on a regular basis for children and adults.
- A Catechetical programme that is designed to help our members come to a deep and personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Small Christian Communities that meet on a regular basis
- Regular opportunities to celebrate the Sacrament of Reconciliation with special Reconciliation Services during Advent and Lent.
- A beautiful church building to worship in and celebrate special spiritual events
- A Sunday liturgy which creates a sense of community that is both inspiring and challenging
- A beautiful setting for the celebration of Marriages with a dignified Wedding Service or Nuptial Mass
- A Christian funeral conducted with reverence and respect for those who have died in God's friendship
- A Garden of Remembrance that provides a final resting place for the ashes of our loved one.
All this is made possible by a vibrant, enthusiastic leadership team, under the pastoral leadership of our Parish Priest Fr. Charles Uloko CSsR..